My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.failedmuso.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Failed Muso: Coldplay Studio clearout !!

Failed Muso

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Coldplay Studio clearout !!

Risking yet another deluge of idiots asking me if *I* still have these itmes for sale, I noticed that Coldplay are having a bit of a spring clean. Items include...

Emu SP1200



Roland SH-101



Pearl Syncussion SY1



Korg PolySix



Roland Jupiter6



LinnDrum LM-2



Oberheim Stretch DX



Korg MonoPoly



eBay Link Here

And just to remind anyone thinking of emailing me asking about these items and whether I still have them for sale or if I can ship to some Aussie backwater hick town, population 5, where the father is also the mother's brother, I WILL hunt you down and rape you !! ;o)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home