My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.failedmuso.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Failed Muso: If it's not one thing, it's your Mother.....(in law)

Failed Muso

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

If it's not one thing, it's your Mother.....(in law)

Well, I'm slowly getting sorted here at the new house. I couldn't start sorting the studio out until the dreaded Mother In Law had left as she was using the room to sleep ! The Studio is now at version 1.1 but I'm still not sure. It could be some time before I am entirely happy. Why is it that no matter what configuration I go for, at least one cable run is too short or something else stops working like it should !! LOL :o)

Here's the current layout...









I'll give this format a go for a week or two and then re-assess.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home