My blog has moved! Redirecting...
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.failedmuso.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.
Labels: Akai, JJ, MPC1000
posted by Failed Muso at 4:14 pm
hey, snap!
By Tom Whitwell, at 11:20 am
What, yours says Failed Muso too ?? ;o)
By Failed Muso, at 5:09 pm
Swish! and is this your first video too?
By gammagoblin, at 9:45 pm
Actually, it's my second as I have just updated it. There may be a third as I have now inverted the image to be black text on white background ! ;o)
By Failed Muso, at 10:17 pm
Post a Comment << Home
Down in the park with a friend called Five...
A Trainer, Failed Muso & Atheist, obsessed with technology and gadgets, which manifests itself with him having to talk about them a lot !
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
hey, snap!
By
Tom Whitwell, at 11:20 am
What, yours says Failed Muso too ?? ;o)
By
Failed Muso, at 5:09 pm
Swish! and is this your first video too?
By
gammagoblin, at 9:45 pm
Actually, it's my second as I have just updated it. There may be a third as I have now inverted the image to be black text on white background ! ;o)
By
Failed Muso, at 10:17 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home