My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.failedmuso.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Failed Muso: Cool Looking Interface Part II aka GControl

Failed Muso

Monday, August 07, 2006

Cool Looking Interface Part II aka GControl



A little while back I posted about this cool looking interface featured on Music Thing, created by a then anonymous individual. Resembling a software version of the Monome, he described it as a drum controller designed to work on a touch screen but also usable on a regualar computer screen via the mouse.

Well, the guy followed through on his promise to deliver the program for all to try and use, free of charge !!

May I introduce to you....

GControl




Get it Here !

A million thanks and great karma to Godzilla Frog [email]

This is such a simple interface to setup and use and is just so intuitive. I am soooooo tempted to pick up a touch screen just to use this software. I'm not sure if this has been tried on just a mono touch screen or a poly version, but I'd like to know more.

Every once in a while, something like this comes along and just makes you beam with joy :o)

3 Comments:

  • Not as far as I know, but I'll ask :o)

    By Blogger Failed Muso, at 7:05 am  

  • well I downloded it and on my XP laptop get a "list index out of bounds (0) " error and a black screen......sigh

    By Blogger brian comnes, at 6:04 pm  

  • I had the same problem on my work PC using XP but not on my home PC using XP. Gerry says he is working on a fix, so watch this space :o)

    By Blogger Failed Muso, at 8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home